Ciao, caro studente! As we continue on our journey through the Italian language, we’re going to delve into a new grammar concept today: the Italian simple future tense (Futuro Semplice).
Now, the future might be a bit challenging for some, but do not worry, we’re going to make it fun and engaging.
After all, the beauty of learning a new language is that it allows us to communicate our thoughts and plans, not just for the present moment, but also for the future. So let’s get started, shall we?
1) Put the Sentences in the Correct Order – Italian Simple Future
a) comprerò / un / domani / libro
Domani comprerò un libro.
2) Can you Translate these Sentences?
a) Tomorrow I will buy a new car.
Domani comprerò una nuova macchina.
3) Practice your Vocabulary of the Futuro Semplice
a) I will buy – You will study – He will eat
Comprerò – Studierai – Mangerà
4) Practice Your Writing by Translating these Small Texts Taking the Italian Simple Future into Consideration
5) About Italian Futuro Semplice, Write the Obvious Questions to the Answers
a) DOMANI comprerò un libro.
Cosa farai domani?
Bravo, studente! You’ve done a splendid job working through these activities on the Italian simple future tense.
Remember, practice is the key to mastering any new language concept, so don’t hesitate to revisit these exercises or come up with some sentences of your own. The more you practice, the more comfortable you’ll get with this tense.
In the future, you’ll be talking about your future plans in Italian like a pro! Keep up the good work and, as always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need extra help. A presto!