Olá, dear student! Understanding the structure and nuances of a language is pivotal to mastering it. Today, we will delve into the world of the Portuguese Simple Present.
Just like in English, this tense is fundamental for day-to-day conversations, and it often reflects our routines, habits, and general truths.
The activities we’ll go through together are designed to help you internalize the structure, vocabulary, and application of this tense. Are you ready? Let’s dive in!
1) Put the Sentences in the Correct Order – Portuguese Simple Present
a) todos / estuda / ele / dias / os
Ele estuda todos os dias.
2) Translate these Sentences – Presente Simples Português
a) I study every day.
Eu estudo todos os dias.
3) Practice your Vocabulary of Portuguese Simple Present and Others
a) to study – to eat – to watch
estudar – comer – assistir
4) Practice Your Writing by Translating these Small Texts Taking the Portuguese Simple Present into Consideration
5) About Portuguese Simple Present, Write the Questions to the Answers
a) Ela estuda na universidade. ( Onde…)
Onde ela estuda?
Parabéns, student! You’ve navigated through the Portuguese Simple Present tense, and I hope these exercises have provided you with more precise insights into its use.
Remember, consistency is key! Practice these structures regularly, try to incorporate them into your daily conversations, and soon, it will become second nature to you.
Keep up the hard work, and in no time, you’ll be speaking like a true Brasileiro. Até a próxima!